Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Transition to adulthood

Since I decided to quit college I realized that I need to get a job. Besides the fact that my father wants me to get a job I want to get a job so I can be able to provide for myself.  I don't like to have to depend on people so getting a job would be a good solution. Also,  I would like to move out as soon as possible. I've been dreaming of moving out and living on my own since I was a kid.  Back then it was so I can stay up late and watch all the television I wanted, now it's about being on my own and knowing I can take care of myself. Summer youth is a job during the summer working with kids of various ages,  preparing games and activities for them to do.  So to get the hang of working and see if I would want to work with children as a career I have applied for summer youth. Other than that I constantly look for jobs in my area on Snagajob. I try to apply to more jobs online but it's hard because I have no references or a good resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment