Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Month of May





Due to my lack of ideas for this post, I decided to talk about how I spent most of the month of May. I went to my cousins house on the first Friday in May. During the week because my cousins had school I was in the house alone, but each weekend was eventful.  That weekend we had a barbeque in the backyard. The second weekend we went to iPlay America in New Jersey. The third weekend we went to the Poconos for Mothers Day weekend. On the Saturday of my last weekend we went to a small indoor amusement park for little kids.
I took this picture at a gas station in New Jersey on May 10. I went to iPlay America with my family for my little cousin 10th birthday. While the drivers of each car parked to get gas and go in the store, all of the kids stayed in the car. We turned up the radio and started jamming.

I took this pic on May 17th, while the car had stopped at a red light. We were on our way to get Chinese food. We were coming from my little cousins 2nd birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment