Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I got a Job!

It may not be a big deal to most people because it's just a summer job. However, I am very excited because it will give me some work experience. I haven't started yet so my next post will be about my first week. I'll be working for a day camp at my old middle school as an assistant camp counselor (I'm assuming, I don't actually know yet). I got hired a little later than everyone else so I had to go for a doctors appointment the day I was supposed to start (Monday) to make sure I'm not sickly since I'll be working with kids. I actually should be getting my test results today and I'll be able to start work tomorrow. This was more of a small update than a full out post but I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day. :D
Taken the Monday before my appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your first job. Yup this lit' experience will definitely help you somewhere in your later future. And nice job by taken that image in that moment,cause it will remain memorable for lifetime. I always do the same...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping this will be enough credible experience for me to get another job soon after. I hadn't even thought of the picture in that way it had been just for a visual for this post.

      Delete