Saturday, September 27, 2014

Things I'm loving this fall

Okay, now that it is officially Fall (even though once school comes back around it's pretty much Fall)  one thing coming from my summer haul is a blanket that I purchased for my failed picnic. I purchased this blanket from Bed Bath & Beyond for $19.99 and I bought a second one during a sale for $13.99. One is a queen size and the other is a king size and they are a taupe color. I absolutely love them. I haven't used them on my bed yet because I haven't gotten the chance to change my room around yet but it's so comfy and fall-esque.
Another thing I am loving is my leather jacket and sweater combo. I got the leather jacket as a late graduation present Spring 2013. I use any sweater for this combo but the one I gravitate to more is a medium/light grey stripped sweater that I love. I've had it for a few years now and I think it was a gift from my aunt.
I'm also loving a makeup brush set purchased from Amazon and a 88 color eyeshadow palette that I purchased online from Tmart. The colors aren't very pigmented if anyone wanted to know that but at the price I paid I didn't expect much. I'm not even sure why I am including this considering I am completely clueless when it comes to makeup but I will try to get better with makeup.
Lastly I'm loving my Dakine bag that I purchased this summer with the intentions of using it as a camera bag. I even bought a camera bag insert from Amazon to use with it. (If you want to see a picture of the insert click the link.) I do use it as a camera bag when I hang out with my friends but i mainly use it as a day bag. I put my tablet and some other bits in it when I go out. I do however leave the camera bag insert in because it helps me stay organized plus it's a pain to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment