Sunday, October 5, 2014

Firetrucks and a sad excuse for a late post

     So last night my dog went absolutely mad let me explain. I was laying down on the couch (because I like to sleep in my living room)watching Youtube videos and feeling absolutely shameful for not putting up a blog post. Then the next thing I know he started barking continuously for a good 20 minutes. I hadn't even heard the Firetrucks outside I assumed the lights coming through the window was from a patrolling cop car. My dog was in the room with my uncle, who was asleep until the dog woke him up. My uncle didn't let him out the room for a while because he thought they were just passing by but they weren't. They came in our building and I was a bit worried on the inside thinking "The building's burning down!" while still laying down and doing absolutely nothing. When I noticed that they hadn't knocked on any doors in the building I relaxed a bit and gathered the assumption that it was a false alarm or something else not life threatening. So after a few minutes went passed I got up to get something to drink and looked out the window and thought "wow the lights are so pretty I bet I can get some nice pictures for a blog post!". So here they are, not as good as they looked when I was tired.






     I know I'm a little late writing this post since I told myself i would upload blog post on Saturday at about 12 in the afternoon. I actually started writing the post that should have gone up yesterday which was my Summer Haul post about 2 weeks ago because I wanted to wait until everything had arrived. I'm literally only waiting for one makeup item to arrive in the mail that I accidentally purchased from a supplier in Hong Kong or somewhere. I don't say 'accidentally' because I don't like the venders or the products from there it just takes really long to get to me and I'm not very patient. Since I purchased so much over the summer I'm actually thinking about filming a haul video to help shorten the post a bit but I'm still undecided.
     I know I may have talked in circles but I just thought I would let you know that I haven't forgotten and I am starting to make better efforts in writing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment