Saturday, October 25, 2014

Things to do on Rainy Days

     It may have not been very rainy for the past two days where you live, but here in New York City it rained a lot. When I'm home on rainy days I feel like there isn't much to do so with the help of my friends I've compiled a list of somethings they like to do. The first five are things that I like to do on cold rainy days.
  1.  Read a book.
  2. Wear a comfy sweater or snuggle under a blanket.
  3.  Watch YouTube videos.
  4. Watch something on T.V.
  5. Take a nap.
  6. Talk on the phone.
  7. Surf the internet.
  8. Bother parents or siblings.
  9. Play games.
  10. Watch movies.
  11. Eat.
  12. Listen to music.
  13. Write. (music, journal, blog or the essay you've been avoiding)
  14. Do work. (House, school, job work)
  15. One person dance party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment