Saturday, October 18, 2014

YouTube obsession

     So I haven't mentioned this  before but I'm obsessed with watching YouTubers. In a completely non-creepy way. I like watching YouTube videos. I am subscribed to so many different kind of people. I watch natural hair videos, Vlogs, pranks, beauty, travel, food and news. Some of the people I'm subscribed to include Anna Akana, Robin Moses Nail Art, Thread Banger, Misee Harris, NutribulletTime, LaciGreen, MayBaby, Alli, Kristen Sarah, Clintus tv, Improv Everywhere, CrazyRussianHacker, DigitalRev TV, SACCONEJOLYs, MoreZoella, FunForLouis and many more. (If you want to check any of them out just click the names and it will take you to their channel.) Instead of staying up to date I like to binge watch a different person everyday.
     Today I've been binge watching DudeLikeHELLA which is why this post is going up a bit late. I found his channel last night because his "COOLEST SOUND EVER" video was written about on aplus. (If you want to check out his channel, watch the whole video or read the article click the links.) He may be one of my new favorite YouTubers. He has an energy to him that just beams with love and happiness. He has such a wonderful excitement for life and looks at things in such a positive way, as he said he "lives his life for the people who lost there life early on" in his life, he also said something like "I want to live a thousand lives before I die. I don't want to live the same life I lived yesterday." His excitement for life just makes me want even more to go and explore and live my life to the fullest. Can't wait until I reach my money saved goal (which I haven't started yet) so I can start my Road Trip Adventure which will most likely be a long way from now. Who knows maybe I'll even drive to Alaska. (If you check him out you'll get it.)
Cory from DudeLikeHELLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment